The Numbers Don’t Lie
In March, illegal crossings at the southern border dropped 94% compared to the same month last year. Let that sink in.
Just two full months into President Trump’s return to office, we’re witnessing a dramatic reversal of the chaos that defined Joe Biden’s border policy. From 137,000 illegal crossings in March 2024 to just under 7,000 in March 2025 — that’s not just improvement. That’s a shutdown.
February saw similarly low numbers, with around 8,300 illegal entries — the lowest in at least 25 years.
-
DOGE Travel mug with a handle
$25.00 Add to cart -
Unique D.O.G.E. Ceramic Mug – 11oz & 15oz
$7.68 Select options This product has multiple variants. The options may be chosen on the product page
Fear of Consequences Works
So what changed?
Simple: we got a president who actually enforces the law. President Trump said he would stop the invasion, and he’s doing exactly that. Migrants are no longer rushing the border because — as many have said — they’re finally “scared there are consequences now.”
Even the LA Times reported a stunning shift: shelters are closing, camps are empty, and nonprofits are redirecting efforts because there are virtually no new illegal migrants arriving. The border landscape has changed almost overnight — because the White House changed hands.

Biden’s Border Disaster Was No Accident
This outcome proves what many of us knew: the President has the power to secure the border — if he actually wants to. Biden and the Democrats could have done this all along. They didn’t. And now we know why.
Their open-border agenda was intentional. They allowed — and arguably encouraged — an invasion that brought gang members, drug traffickers, rapists, and violent criminals into our communities. All for political gain. All at the expense of our security.
I saw it firsthand. In August and September of 2021, I went to Texas myself — not as a tourist, but as a witness. The mainstream media refused to cover the invasion, so I did. What I saw was lawlessness. Border Patrol overwhelmed. Families afraid. Entire towns drained and broken.
Texas / Mexico Border – Immigration Disaster – DAY 1
VIDEO: Day 2 – Texas / Mexico Border Chaos
Now, under Trump’s leadership, the invasion is over. And that fact alone should never leave our national memory.
Because the difference between chaos and control is leadership. And that’s what we finally have again.
By John Clore | Investigative Journalist | 4/3/2025 at 6:06 AM
Featured Articles
DOGE on Michigan Wasteful Spending: LGBTQ, DEI, and Transgender Study Funds Could Fix the Roads Instead!
by: John Clore | 3/20/2025 at 9:11 AM LANSING, MI – After writing Shocking Waste: Federal Audit Uncovers Billions Wasted on Foreign Social Programs And seeing countless people on social media say, “We need DOGE in Michigan,” I decided to DOGE Michigan’s wasteful spending—here’s what I uncovered. Michigan’s state government
Sponsor
Investigative Reports
The Quiet Collapse: Why Humanity May Stop Having Children by 2075
Engineered Extinction? The Global Push to End Reproduction Through Culture, Chemicals, and Control Over the past several decades, the world has witnessed a troubling trend—a steady and accelerating decline in childbirth rates. While many governments and media outlets frame this as a byproduct of modernity or personal choice, the reality
Sponsor
Latest News
Fact Checking The Media
-
Debunking MLive’s Tariff Panic: The Truth About Trump’s Reciprocal Trade Strategy
On April 2, 2025, MLive published an article titled “Michigan lawmakers warn of higher costs after Trump announces ‘reciprocal tariffs’.” The piece claims President Trump’s newly announced tariffs could increase costs for Michigan residents, destabilize the economy, and hurt relationships with international allies. But a closer look reveals two major
-
Why Is The Detroit News Running Foreign Propaganda Canadian Government Ads?
By John Clore | Investigative Journalist | 4/2/2025 at 9:11 AM Canadian Government Buys Anti-Tariff Ads in U.S. Media and Billboards — Is This Foreign Propaganda on American Soil? EDIT – 4/4/2025 Since writing this article, The Detroit News seems to have removed the ad from their website. #Winning DETROIT,
-
Media Meltdown: MLive Spins Solar Cuts While Ignoring $3.5 Billion in Missing COVID Funds!
By John Clore | Investigative Journalist | 4/1/2025 at 8:26 AM MLive Spins Soup Kitchen Grant Cut—But Here’s What They’re Not Telling You In typical fashion, MLive is once again misinforming the public—this time by framing a routine audit and reallocation of federal grant dollars as a “Trump assault on
-
$3.5 Billion in Missing COVID Funds and You’re Crying Over HVAC? Nice Try, Detroit Free Press!
By John Clore | Investigative Journalist | 3/31/2025 at 5:58 PM Missing Billions, Not Just Millions: The Real COVID Aid Scandal in Michigan It’s no surprise that the Detroit Free Press is at it again — twisting the facts to push a narrative that fits a political agenda rather than